nbme score

8/1/2009 8:45:46 AM
Hi
I took my nbme for step 3 today and was given a score of 550. I am due to take step 3 in two weeks time, that will allow me to apply with my step 3 scores in the 2nd week of sept. earliest. I wish to aim for the high nintees. I realise there is no correlation given due to the ccs component for nbme scores. I am unsure as to whether to postpone the exam in order to do that little bit better. Is it preferable to have mediocre scores in step 3 when you apply or better to apply and transmit better step 3 scores later? I wish to apply early to maximise my chances as I am an img aiming for a competetive speciality. I have 83 in step 1 and 99 in step 2.
Thank you


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept