New UWORLD UBOOKS for MCAT

6/1/2024 7:24:08 PM
Hi I just had some questions regarding the new Ubooks that were released for the MCAT. I have put about 300 hours into studying so far just using Uworld question banks and testing myself and then taking notes on the problem explanations but still feel like I have some major holes in my content understanding. Has anyone tried these Ubooks and know how long it might take to go through all of them? I looked through the sample but was having trouble understanding if each unit equated to a different lesson. Like for biology section there is 61 lessons, is that 61 units or are many units inside one lesson. Please leave any feedback that might help me decide if this would be beneficial or if I should just stay my normal course and have faith with enough practice problems and reviews my content gaps will fill. Thanks!

6/9/2024 11:54:04 PM
Hello, I am also looking into adding the Ubooks and was hoping to find some feedback. If you look at units, each unit is composed of a few chapters, some units have more chapters than others, and each chapter has a number of sections. For example, unit 1 under biology only has one chapter, but this one chapter is divided into 4 different sections (topics)... Section 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 The first section under chapter 1 is a sample preview you can review to have an idea. The only chapters that I am even afraid to look at is the behavioral science; there are 46 chapters. Even though each chapter is divided into 1 to 5 sections (topics), 46 chapters is a lot. Overall, from what I see on the sample, it is well organized and the pictures make it Interactive...Very good for visual learning. If you organize a schedule you can cover the chapters in a short time if you study a bit of each subject every day. Hope this helps.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK