How do i get motivation back?

4/13/2012 12:52:32 PM
Hi I have been studying for 2-3 months for step 2ck now, the first month was great a got into a rythm and was making really good progress watching the kaplan videos and reading MTB but for the last month or so i have been struggling to focus and it has been difficult to make any progress. I've already tried taking some days off to recharge but i had not been making any good, it seems that my mind blocks itself everytime i sit down to study.

Hss this happened to any of you, how did you overcome it.?

Thanks

4/20/2012 1:06:39 PM
RoCe90617260 wrote:
Hi I have been studying for 2-3 months for step 2ck now, the first month was great a got into a rythm and was making really good progress watching the kaplan videos and reading MTB but for the last month or so i have been struggling to focus and it has been difficult to make any progress. I've already tried taking some days off to recharge but i had not been making any good, it seems that my mind blocks itself everytime i sit down to study.

Hss this happened to any of you, how did you overcome it.?

Thanks

hi... i dont think there is anything to feel depressed about... even i used to feel the same... just try to finish kaplan notes and take uworld as soon as possible. revise uworld questions till you are very thorough with them. it really helps.

4/20/2012 1:44:21 PM
Thanks for the advice, I returned to my usual study routine and seems that i'm making progress again.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK