Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

6/25/2018 5:34:03 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

Hi I am getting ready to take NCLEX RN I would really appreciate it if you could send me any useful resources that you used to study from. I am nervous. Thank you my email is [email protected]

6/25/2018 10:15:08 PM
would love to get the mark klimek [email protected] thanks!

6/26/2018 9:05:36 AM
Congrats!!

6/26/2018 12:49:18 PM
rgln201461 wrote:
congratulations!!! RN!!! HOW WAS EXAM?WHAT KING OF Q-NS DID YOU GOT?

Congratulation! Please do you have any latest Mark review for RN Nclex? please if you have, can you send it to me, my exam is in two weeks. Thanks

6/26/2018 12:54:57 PM
Congratulation! Please do you have any latest Mark review for RN Nclex? please if you have, can you send it to me, my exam is in two weeks. My email is [email protected]. Thanks

6/26/2018 11:31:19 PM
Congratulations on passing. Best of luck to you finding a job. Could you please also share your Mark Klimek lectures or notes with me? [email protected]
Thank you so much.

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

6/27/2018 6:52:59 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

6/27/2018 6:56:06 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,congratulations on passing.Could you please share Mark Klimek lectures please

6/27/2018 11:36:35 PM
Congrats! can you please forward me the lectures as well- [email protected]

6/28/2018 12:34:36 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi congratulations on your success
can you please send the mark klimek audios n notes if you have Any
My email is [email protected]

6/29/2018 10:39:53 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

6/29/2018 3:51:52 PM
Congratulations on passing. Could you please share Mark Klimek lectures please [email protected]

6/29/2018 4:21:50 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

6/29/2018 4:25:20 PM
hi congrats to you, indeed. can u send to my email too the mark klimek's lecture please, thank you very much. [email protected]

6/30/2018 8:11:42 PM
bsue454955 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi I am getting ready to take NCLEX RN I would really appreciate it if you could send me any useful resources that you used to study from. I am nervous. Thank you my email is [email protected]

Hi! Can i also get Mark Klimek’s videos and notes pleaseee????? Thank you
[email protected]
edited by on 6/30/2018

6/30/2018 10:08:24 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi, I am new to this program and have no idea on who Mark Klimek is. So any information would be greatly appreciated. I have been out of school for 4 years. I have taken NCLEX twice and absolutely terrified to take it the 3rd time or even more. My email is [email protected]

7/1/2018 6:18:17 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congrats! do you mind sending me Mark's lectures as well! I hope to take my exam at the end of July, I am almost finished with the Qbank and I'm in the 87th rank averaging high 60's.

Thank you Tracie [email protected]

7/1/2018 7:13:09 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/1/2018 7:30:05 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/1/2018 7:32:02 PM
[quote=bsue454955][quote=gbnr965299]Hi everyone,

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!![/quote]

Congratulations! I am new to UWorld. Could you send me any advise on study strategies and if you don't mind could you share the lecture notes for Mark Klimek. Thank you- and again, congratulations on your success.
[email protected]

7/2/2018 2:40:44 PM
Congratulations on passing! I would love to get Mark's lectures from you if at all possible. My email is,
[email protected]

Thank you and congrats again!

7/2/2018 3:15:27 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/2/2018 5:57:36 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/2/2018 5:59:15 PM
Congrats on passing! Your going to be a great nurse. I would love to get Mark's lectures from you if at all possible. My email is: [email protected].

7/3/2018 12:21:12 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK