Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

1/6/2019 10:38:18 AM
smiw765973 wrote:
trvb556889 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

Hi,
Can you share with me your Mark Klimek lectures or notes to me please? [email protected]

Really appreciate it. thank so much!!

Hi,
Can you share with me your Mark Klimek lectures or notes to me please? [email protected]

1/6/2019 1:26:25 PM
Did anyone get those lectures? I'm looking for all the help I can get! T-7 days until my test!

thanks,
Elizabeth

1/6/2019 4:39:57 PM
tnur580682 wrote:
Did anyone get those lectures? I'm looking for all the help I can get! T-7 days until my test!

thanks,
Elizabeth

Not yet. Please share if you get them. [email protected]

1/7/2019 6:20:49 PM
Congratulations on passing! I would love to take a look at your Mark videos if you have time to send them over. [email protected]

Thank you

1/7/2019 8:01:50 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

1/7/2019 8:02:56 PM
Hey congratulations!! I have a question who is Mark? can I have your materials please? My email is [email protected] thank you in advance!

1/8/2019 3:05:07 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/8/2019 3:06:09 AM
smiw765973 wrote:
smiw765973 wrote:
trvb556889 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,

Hi,

1/8/2019 3:11:04 AM
Hi
Congrats!!!! on passing the exam. Can you please share your Mark Klimek lectures and notes. My email is [email protected]. Thank you so much in advance.

1/8/2019 10:28:44 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing. I wish you the best! Can you please email them to me at [email protected]

1/8/2019 7:10:06 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone, hie i am trying to sit for the exam for the 4th time i have used uworld and Mark but keep missing it, can you forward me Mark klimek lectures i lost mine and other notes you might have thank you. my last exam was 212 Questions and i ran out of time the computer shut down on me

1/8/2019 7:13:00 PM
pcky840764 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone, hi i left out my email*[email protected]

1/13/2019 1:01:10 AM
Congrats on passing boards!!! could you send me the lectures and notes from Mark Klimek! [email protected]

1/14/2019 6:02:33 AM
trvb556889 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,

1/15/2019 8:44:26 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/15/2019 8:45:14 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/15/2019 9:28:34 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/17/2019 9:37:03 AM
hello, I am retaking the test, can you please email me at [email protected]
I want to ask you any recommendations please.

1/17/2019 10:02:01 AM
rgln201461 wrote:
congratulations!!! RN!!! HOW WAS EXAM?WHAT KING OF Q-NS DID YOU GOT?

Hi did you buy the real course from Mark Klimek or just 3 month bank question?

1/17/2019 2:07:07 PM
trvb556889 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,

1/17/2019 2:08:27 PM
[quote=smiw765973][quote=smiw765973][quote=trvb556889][quote=gbnr965299]Hi everyone,

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!![/quote]

Hi,
Much appreciated! Thank you so much!

1/17/2019 9:01:22 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/18/2019 12:44:19 PM
Hello can you please send me the copy of your mark Klimek review. I will really appreciate it. Thank you

1/18/2019 1:35:30 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/18/2019 1:36:49 PM
smiw765973 wrote:
smiw765973 wrote:
trvb556889 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,

hare with me your Mark Klimek lectures or notes to me please? [email protected]

Hi,
Can you s

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK