Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

7/18/2018 3:50:29 PM
Hi there. Thanks for making such an encouraging post! would you please share the mark klimek audio and notes with me.. I appreciate you for sharing ! [email protected]

7/20/2018 12:18:11 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

7/20/2018 12:18:56 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

7/20/2018 4:28:14 AM
gbnr965299 congratulations!

Im taking my exam in 20 days.. its just tough to study since im also working full time. (RN in middle east)
I hope you can share mark klimek's audio lectures? I have just a few minutes of his lecture would love to hear some more.
[email protected] is my email.
Thanks and congrats!

7/21/2018 10:11:40 AM
Congratulations can you please pass along the audio and lecture notes? [email protected]

7/21/2018 2:29:52 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congratulations!!!! can u email me the mark klemek. Thank you so much.. [email protected]

7/21/2018 3:04:45 PM
CONGRATS RN!!! Could you send me the Mark Klimek lectures PLEASE. [email protected] taking my in less than 2 weeks.

7/21/2018 10:31:22 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/21/2018 10:32:18 PM
bfhi464028 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/22/2018 12:40:50 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Can I ask what your two assessment scores were for U world? I just took the first one and ran out of time. I did not finish 11 questions and felt rushed through about 15 of time at least, barely getting to read them. I scored 53% giving me 40th percentile which said high pass rate...how is high? I also have been listening to Mark's lectures non stop but am struggling with time apparently and sometimes rewording the question to figure out what they are really answering. I also did a pretest from NCLEX mastery and got 89% probability of passing. Any feedback would be helpful. This is not my first time testing so confidence level of feeling ready is non-existent.

7/22/2018 10:02:23 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/22/2018 10:03:23 PM
bfhi464028 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/22/2018 10:09:23 PM
nncq901650 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

CONGRATS!! IF YOU DONT MIND WILL YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME MARK KLIMEK LECTURES. MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

7/24/2018 3:07:03 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congratulations on your nclex! Do you mind sending me Mark lectures too? thanks in advance. [email protected]
Thank you

7/24/2018 7:45:13 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/24/2018 7:46:32 PM
Hello,
First I want to say congrats !!!!!!! Can I please have the audios?
Email: [email protected]

7/24/2018 9:17:37 PM
Hi! Congrats! Are you able to email the mark klimek audios? THANK YOU

[email protected]

7/26/2018 10:20:56 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congrats. Thanks for the encouragement. Can you please send me the audios? [email protected] Thanks

7/30/2018 3:19:48 PM
Hi! Congrats to you! Could you send the notes and audio please? [email protected]
Thank you!

7/30/2018 6:24:42 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am biting my nails about this test and feel overwhelmed about all the material I need to cover. Can you please send me Mark Klimek lectures?? Thank you!!!! [email protected]

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/30/2018 8:04:58 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/30/2018 8:08:31 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,
Congratulations! Please send me the Mark Klimek lectures [email protected] Thanks!

8/7/2018 4:36:42 PM
If you are still sharing your study materials, I would love a copy!!! Congrats and hope job hunting/ your job is going well!!

8/9/2018 3:37:06 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Aloha,
Congratulations on passing the NCLEX! I was wondering if you would be able to send the Mark Klimek? my email address is [email protected]!

8/9/2018 9:45:32 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK