Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

7/3/2018 12:23:52 AM
Congratulations on passing!! I would love to get Mark's lectures from you if at all possible. My email is [email protected], thanks so much!!

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

7/4/2018 1:28:18 PM
I take the NCLEX in two weeks and I'm super nervous! It would be amazing if you can send me an email with the Klimek lectures and any notes you found helpful! My email is [email protected] thanks!

7/4/2018 2:30:36 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

hi CONGRATS RN. thanks for sharing this. tbh im in a state of panic, im taking the exam on july 30. you mind sharing the mark lectures? my email is [email protected]

7/4/2018 3:08:08 PM
ocpd533093 wrote:
Congratulations on passing! I would love to get Mark's lectures from you if at all possible. My email is,
[email protected]

Thank you and congrats again!

7/5/2018 12:03:29 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/5/2018 12:07:49 AM
dbif973130 wrote:
Congratulations on passing!! I would love to get Mark's lectures from you if at all possible. My email is [email protected], thanks so much!!

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/5/2018 12:09:38 AM
dbif973130 wrote:
Congratulations on passing!! I would love to get Mark's lectures from you if at all possible. My email is [email protected]. THANK YOU and CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/5/2018 12:22:50 AM
Congratulations!!!!! to the new RN, can u please be soooo kind and email me the MArk Klimek lectures and other resources that u used to pass the exam. Once again Congratulations!!!!

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!![/quote]

7/5/2018 2:37:22 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/5/2018 3:03:29 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/5/2018 3:04:54 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/5/2018 10:14:21 PM
mkla779300 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congratulation! My exam is in two weeks. Can you email me Marks lecture. Thanks my email. [email protected]

7/5/2018 10:19:26 PM
owcu380535 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

hi CONGRATS RN. thanks for sharing this. tbh im in a state of panic, im taking the exam on july 30. you mind sharing the mark lectures? my email is [email protected]

Congrats, please can you email me Mark lectures and notes ? my email is [email protected]. thanks

7/5/2018 11:54:46 PM
Congratulations! Please send me the mark klimek videos to [email protected]
Thank you and God Bless you always.

7/6/2018 1:48:08 AM
Hi, congrats, can I have a copy of the Mark Klimek tape or can you show me where to buy it? thanks

7/6/2018 1:51:35 AM
Hi, congrats on passing. Can you send me Mark Klimek 's lectures or where to purchase it? email is [email protected]. thanks

7/6/2018 1:39:08 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/6/2018 1:42:31 PM
dbif973130 wrote:

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

CONGRATS!!! It must be the MOST AMAZING FEELING EVER!!! Can't wait to experience it for myself! Its going to be 2 years I graduated in November and I haven't touched a book for about a year 1/2. I have been reviewing practice questions on the NCLEX App but definitely need reinforcement. Could you kindly pass on the Mark Klimek lectures? I'd definitely like to go through these as well. Thanks in advance! =)

7/9/2018 12:13:57 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/9/2018 12:16:09 AM
Please send me the notes and lectures. I would REALLY appreciate it! I'm trying to narrow down my studying because I plan to take my NCLEX the end of October and I'm planning on studying now because I'm weak in standardized tests and my school does HESI and my HESI scores are not so good. I'm hoping things can get better with the UWorld. Thanks again!

[email protected]

7/9/2018 12:33:13 AM
[quote=lpqv841786]Congratulations!!!!! to the new RN, can u please be soooo kind and email me the MArk Klimek lectures and other resources that u used to pass the exam. Once again Congratulations!!!!

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!![/quote][/quote]

7/9/2018 9:33:20 PM
Congratulations RN!

Could you please pass on the study notes along to my email? [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/17/2018 7:19:06 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/17/2018 7:20:42 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

7/18/2018 3:48:22 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK