Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

8/9/2018 9:48:44 AM
bfhi464028 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

Massive congratulations to you!!!!! Please, I am interested in Mark Klimek's lectures. My email is [email protected].
Thanks a bunch.

8/10/2018 10:33:50 PM
Hi. Congratulations!
Can u share me ur Mark Klimek lectures and audio.?
Here’s my email: [email protected]
Thank you in advance.

8/11/2018 11:08:43 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

8/11/2018 11:14:16 AM
Congrats on passing your boards! Can you please share your Mark Klimek Lectures with me? I would greatly appreciate it. [email protected]

8/12/2018 11:55:27 PM
congrats can you email me Mark Klimek lectures? thanks in advance. good luck newly usrn. [email protected]

8/13/2018 5:18:13 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

8/13/2018 5:18:51 PM
qiwj274541 wrote:
bfhi464028 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Massive congratulations to you!!!!! Please, I am interested in Mark Klimek's lectures. My email is [email protected].
Thanks a bunch.

8/13/2018 5:20:48 PM
A huge Congratulations on passing the NCLEX!!! Do you mind sending me a copy of the Mark Klimex lecture notes? My email address is [email protected]. Again, congratulations!

8/13/2018 11:29:45 PM
Congratulations on passing! I would greatly appreciate the Mark lectures! My test is in 3 weeks. Email at [email protected]

8/13/2018 11:49:32 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

8/13/2018 11:52:08 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Wow congratulations! You do PVT before or after the exam? Need your advice. Thanks

8/30/2018 2:03:09 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

8/30/2018 2:04:22 PM
Hi congrats..would you be willing to forward the lectures to me? [email protected] thank you

8/30/2018 2:15:38 PM
Hi congrats..would you be willing to forward the lectures to me? [email protected] thank you

8/30/2018 7:42:29 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

8/30/2018 7:43:09 PM
qiwj274541 wrote:
bfhi464028 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks a bunch.

9/2/2018 11:58:39 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

congrats to you! pls send me Mark lectures or notes.thank you! [email protected]

9/3/2018 1:13:35 AM
Congratulations! Im so anxious about the NCLEX. I graduated this year, i bought review books but I dont know if I remember anything. Its nerve wrecking. I was wondering if you could also send me the Mark Klimec lectures. My email is [email protected]

Again, congratulations and thank you for the help.

9/3/2018 12:20:39 PM
Congratulations. Can you email me a copy of the mark Klimec lecture . Thank you. [email protected]

9/5/2018 5:52:33 AM
Congratulations on passing NCLEX. I have Mark Klimek audios but I think it's an old version recorded in maybe 2010 (not really sure). I'm taking my exam soon. If it's okay if you send your Mark Klimek audios and study guides to my email. I'll really appreciate it.
My email address is: [email protected]
Thank you so much.

9/7/2018 12:15:46 AM
swwd804265 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

9/7/2018 12:17:48 AM
swwd804265 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congratulations!!! Can you pass it to me too, thank you so much!!! [email protected]

9/7/2018 11:46:40 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

9/7/2018 11:47:11 AM
qiwj274541 wrote:
bfhi464028 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks a bunch.

9/7/2018 11:40:22 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK