Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

1/18/2019 1:37:30 PM
smiw765973 wrote:
smiw765973 wrote:
trvb556889 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

Hi,
Can you share with me your Mark Klimek lectures or notes to me please? [email protected]

Really appreciate it. thank so much!!

Hi,
Can you share with me your Mark Klimek lectures or notes to me please? [email protected]

1/19/2019 2:49:18 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

edited by on 1/19/2019

1/19/2019 2:49:55 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/19/2019 2:50:03 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/19/2019 2:50:32 AM
lluk488438 wrote:
smiw765973 wrote:
smiw765973 wrote:
trvb556889 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,

Hi,

1/19/2019 2:54:29 AM
Congratulations! Can you share with me the Mark Klimek lecture/notes? My email address is [email protected].

Thanks ahead and godbless. 🙂

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/19/2019 2:54:40 AM
Congratulations! Can you share with me the Mark Klimek lecture/notes? My email address is [email protected].

Thanks ahead and godbless. 🙂

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/19/2019 3:24:20 AM
Congrats! Would you share witn me you Mark Klimek notes/lectures? My email address is [email protected].

Thank you.

1/19/2019 4:27:34 PM
Congratulations!! I take mine on Friday. Did you get any questions similar to UWORLD? Also, can you pass along the mark lectures? my email is [email protected]

1/20/2019 4:19:15 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/20/2019 4:19:59 PM
hi can i have mark recording please

1/21/2019 1:04:36 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

hi!

Congratulations! just curious if you still have the copy of your Mark Klimek review materials, I will appreciate if you can share it with me. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

1/22/2019 3:37:56 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,
I would be grateful if you shared your Mark lectures with me! Thank you!
[email protected]

1/22/2019 6:38:25 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm prepping for my 3rd shot at the NCLEX. It is nerve recking but I feel that Uworld is the most useful tool to study for the NCLEX. Where may I find the Mark Klimek audios? I haven't tried listening to those. my email is [email protected]. It would be greatly appreciated!

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/22/2019 8:02:11 PM
Hi,
I would be grateful if you shared your Mark material with me! Thank you.
[email protected]

1/24/2019 5:28:08 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/24/2019 5:30:00 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/24/2019 5:36:55 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi! My name is ara..I just registered here in uworld and I read your message and its very amazing. I was thinking on how to start my review in nclex and if you dont mind Can You share with me Mr. Marks lectures and notes thank you...
[email protected]
I really appreciate it.

1/25/2019 2:53:51 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/25/2019 2:55:10 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi! congrats on passing the exam could you also send Mark K. audios please. [email protected] thanks.

1/27/2019 3:24:12 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

hello congratx...
I'm starting my review in NCLEX can you pass/share with me Marks lecture or notes I would really appreciate it.
[email protected]
thank you

1/27/2019 11:15:09 PM
pcky840764 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi , can you send me the mark klimek videos my email is [email protected],thank you

1/28/2019 11:52:08 PM
libw739022 wrote:
Congratulations! That must be a wonderful feeling. I have been doing uworld for a while now. Could you pass on the lecture notes you have?

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/28/2019 11:54:39 PM
Hi! Would you mind sharing your Mark Klimek lectures with me? Thank you,

lluk488438 wrote:
smiw765973 wrote:
smiw765973 wrote:
trvb556889 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi,

Hi,

1/31/2019 8:31:14 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK