Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

9/10/2018 2:24:38 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

CONGRATS!!! Please pass along some notes and Mark lectures!!!!! thank you.
[email protected]

9/10/2018 8:20:07 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

HI I am taking mine 9/21, i finished all of my uworld stuff, still doing 75 questions daily of my incorrects and i still have assessment 2 to do. what stuff did you focus on memorizing, and on the SATA how hard were they? i was cool until just recently, i am feeling quite nervous.

9/10/2018 10:47:49 PM
Congrats for passing! I'll have my test in a few weeks and i hope i pass too bec i literally cry bec of anxiety these past few days bec I dont get the result i want in UWorld im always stuck at 60's and I want it to go up so i can feel confident. Would be nice to have some few notes to add in my study. Thank you very much in advance.

9/10/2018 11:09:11 PM
iugp116347 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

10/2/2018 9:55:06 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Please send me the Mark lectures! my email is [email protected]. Thank you!!!!

10/3/2018 6:03:07 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

Congratulations! I would be very grateful if you would send me the Mark lectures and notes [email protected] THANK YOU!!!

10/3/2018 10:37:23 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

10/3/2018 10:38:10 AM
iggk964914 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

[email protected]

10/3/2018 10:39:56 AM
iggk964914 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

[email protected]

Congrats, pls I am also interested in the video, you can send to [email protected]
Thanks

10/3/2018 11:53:32 AM
Hello! congrats on passing! Could you pass those notes along to me? Email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance!

10/15/2018 10:36:22 PM
Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations! Can you share with me the Mark Klimek review at email address:
[email protected]?

Thank you in advance!

10/16/2018 11:20:27 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

10/16/2018 11:23:59 AM

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!![/quote]

[email protected][/quote]

congrats,Are you able to email the mark klimek lectures/notes?
[email protected]
I have test in couple weeks
Is uworld help to pass?

10/16/2018 1:34:26 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

10/16/2018 1:40:57 PM
[quote=byhv996868] Hey congrats that you pass......could you send me Mark-everything!!!!!! thank [email protected]

10/16/2018 2:03:19 PM
Hi! first, i want to congratulate you for passing the test! you deserve it!
just like you i am one of the hopeful graduates who who wants to pass too.
i would like to request if you could share me your Mark lectures or notes and audios.
thank you.
[email protected]

10/16/2018 3:35:09 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

10/16/2018 3:35:27 PM
iggk964914 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

[email protected]

10/16/2018 3:41:13 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi! Congratulation for being an RN.I was looking for someone like you who could help me for Mark lectures and notes.I would be very thankful for you if you would be able to send me in [email protected] once again congratulation.

10/18/2018 9:08:19 AM
Congratulations on your conquering NCLEX. Could you please email Mark's lectures to me ? [email protected]. Thanks and God bless.

10/21/2018 9:31:19 PM
congrats on beginning your nursing career.
was wondering if you could email me that study guide and help out a fellow stressed student whos taking the nclex in less than a month.
[email protected]
thank you in advance.

10/23/2018 5:32:52 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

10/23/2018 5:36:46 PM
Congratulations on passing!!! I have the Mark K lectures as well but I think I'm missing some of them. Would you mind sending me the lectures you have? Im taking my Nclex next week!

Thank you!

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

10/23/2018 5:41:07 PM
Congrats on Passing Nclex! can you Please pass along your guide as well as the Mark lectures? thank you!

[email protected]

10/29/2018 3:16:11 AM
Congratulation, Can i also get Mark Klimek’s videos and notes please? My email is [email protected].

Thank you

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK