Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

12/28/2018 12:45:32 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

12/28/2018 12:47:55 AM
Hi! Congrats on passing the NCLEX RN exam!
Can you please share Mark Klimek lectures to my email address: [email protected]. Thank you in advance

12/28/2018 10:21:10 AM
gsrw744734 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

12/28/2018 2:24:53 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

12/28/2018 2:29:35 PM
Congradualations, your post has motivated me to try your study method I take my test in three weeks and Im very nervous, I would really appreciate it if you can send me the material you used. Thank you in advance and Congradulations again Im hoping your working by now and loving it!
[email protected]
edited by on 12/28/2018

12/28/2018 8:26:05 PM
Congrats! Can you pass on Mark's lectures, please? [email protected]

1/1/2019 12:24:25 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/1/2019 4:10:47 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/1/2019 4:13:28 PM
hi there... can u please share Mark klimek and some materials you used to my email? [email protected] Thankyou in adavance, Happy new year... God bless

1/1/2019 5:37:29 PM
can you send me the study material? my email is [email protected] Thank you!

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/2/2019 12:31:51 AM
Hi! Thank you for sharing your inspiring experience. I'll be taking mine in a couple of months and planning to use UWorld. Is there a way I can get a copy of Mark Klimek lectures and notes, please send them to [email protected]. thank you so much - al

gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/2/2019 10:28:52 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi, congratulations on your passing! I've been using UWorld, too, but have not yet tried Mark Klimek. Hoping you could share the Mark lectures or notes with me. Please send them to [email protected]. Thanks so much!

1/2/2019 10:39:57 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congrats on passing! What a relief that must be to be done! I would love the Mark lectures if you could pass it along. That would be so helpful! Email is [email protected]
Thanks so much in advance, Cal

1/3/2019 8:39:14 AM
dczy188969 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Congrats on passing! What a relief that must be to be done! I would love the Mark lectures if you could pass it along. That would be so helpful! Email is [email protected]
Thanks so much in advance, Cal

1/3/2019 8:41:45 AM
Congratulations on passing NCLEX!
can you please pass the lectures, please.. please! I will take my nclex soon. Thank you very much!

[email protected]

1/3/2019 9:56:16 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/3/2019 9:57:34 AM
gsrw744734 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

congratulations, may you email me the mark kilmek lectures
[email protected]

1/4/2019 10:03:41 AM
Congratulations! Can you email me the Mark Klimek lectures? [email protected]
Thanks!

1/5/2019 9:56:34 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/5/2019 9:58:14 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/5/2019 10:54:32 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/5/2019 10:55:24 AM
gsrw744734 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/5/2019 8:51:39 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

1/5/2019 8:54:46 PM
Hello can you send me the study material? my email is [email protected] Thank you!

]Hi everyone,

1/6/2019 7:47:01 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK