Pass NCLEX in 75!!! Feel Free to ask any questions

1/31/2019 8:32:17 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

1/31/2019 8:34:58 AM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just found out today that I passed the NCLEX in 75 questions. I used solely UWorld, and Mark Klimek lectures. Our school used ATI, but I found it very confusing and frustrating so I gave it up after I graduated. I bought UWORLD in April, but didnt touch it until about 3 weeks ago. I went through the question bank almost once and then started going back over my most missed topics. My final average was in the 60's. I listened to all the 20 hours of Mark Klimek again and went through the books.

I felt like I failed when I left because the questions were so hard. I felt like it was either I knew or the question might as well have been in Spanish...there was no in between. I did not expect the exam to turn off after 75 questions because I did not think I was doing that well! But I left and immediately did the PVT and got the good pop up! So if you feel like you're failing, don't worry! You're probably not. Msg me if you want any of the Mark lectures or notes and I will pass them along! You got this!!!!

1/31/2019 10:38:41 PM
Congrats on passing, such an accomplishment! I too would love to have Marks lectures and notes if you still have them available. my email address is:

[email protected]

Thank you and best of luck in your career!

2/4/2019 2:46:09 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

2/4/2019 2:47:22 PM
HI congrats....hard work and right mind set will always pay off....i would love to review any notes etc that you are willing to pass along... thanks
Karen, [email protected]

10/3/2019 11:41:20 PM
Can anyone please share mark k lectures? specifically the psych one, that would be so helpful!!! please email [email protected]
edited by on 10/3/2019

10/8/2019 9:41:30 AM
I passed with 75 questions using only U world. And the NCLEX layout is very similar to Uworld.Whaaaaa?

10/18/2019 12:16:29 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

10/18/2019 12:17:34 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

10/18/2019 12:19:14 PM
rslf648311 wrote:
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

11/1/2019 11:17:58 PM
gbnr965299 wrote:
Hi everyone,

CONGRATS RN! MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK